GEMO-TEC Ltd (Hall F, booth 6955) is a Swiss worldwide agency established in Europe,USA,Asia and Middle East in the field of production equipment for Electrical ,Solar (Automatic advanced PV Encapsulation Manufacturing) and Environemental industry
Powered by APOLLON SOLAR ,GEMO-TEC is saling a turn key production equipment for a fully automatic advanced PV module encapsulation offering better perfomrance in production capability: NICE Technology
NICE (New Industrial Cells Encapsulation)
This process represents an innovative and alternative to the module encapsulation. The key elements of this technology, compared to the state-of-the-art EVA based lamination technology for the manufacturing of PV modules are:
- Implementation of an air and humidity tight sealing technology with an organic material derived from the family of poly-isobutilen, that is deposited in form of a narrow ribbon around perimeter of the module's supporting sheets creating a strong adhesive contact between these 2 sheets
- Solder free, low resistivity serial interconnection of the cells by creating an under pressure within the sealed-off space between the 2 supporting sheets of the module, whichestablishes a pressure contact between metal interconnectors and the conducting paths of the solar cells
-Suppression of EVA lamination: inert gas inside the module to avoid cell's and connectors corrosion.
The major advantages of this technology are following:
- 50% direct cost reduction of module manufacturing
- 100% automation, cycle time reduction per module from 10 to 2 minutes
- New sealing process and material to improved humidity tightness
- Better long term module performance stability than EVA lamination
- Fully recyclable modules
The NICE module production line is designed to produce double glass and glass/metal modules up to 6 x 10 cells with front and back contacts or with back contacts only, as well as a thin film modules.
The NICE Solar Module had the certification TÜV Rheinland according to IEC 61215-2 and IEC 61730 (application class A)