Quanta Power Generation (QPG), a Quanta Services company, was established to provide engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the utility-scale power generation industry. Since its formation, QPG has established itself as a leading provider of utility-scale PV solutions with more than 150 MW of generation capacity completed or currently under construction. In addition, QPG draws upon Quanta Services' 50 years of experience to provide a wide range of EPC services to the industry.
Quanta Power Generation (QPG) has been active in renewable energy projects including solar, wind and ethanol/alternative fuels for more than a decade. That hands-on experience, backed by its unmatched capabilities and resources as one of the nation's largest specialized contractors allows the company to respond to the unique challenges of this rapidly evolving market. With more than $400 million cash available, Quanta is able to deliver the largest solar photovoltaic (PV) projects.
Quanta is as a leading provider of utility-scale PV solutions with more than 150 MW completed or currently under construction.
The Quanta team includes an exemplary group of procurement, engineering, construction and project management experts as well as business and financial strategists with extensive solar PV experience. The accumulation of these diverse experts into a cohesive team enables us to deliver the most economic solar photovoltaic systems.
QPG offers a full menu of services to our customers including:
* Full EPC services for large commercial and utility-scale solar photovoltaic projects - fixed ground-mount systems, ground -mount tracker systems and fixed roof-mount systems
* Engineering services - production modelling, technology selection and system optimization support
* Supply chain management
* Project development services
* Substation design and installation, transmission and grid interconnection
* Operation and maintenance services
* Financial services
To learn more about our company and the services we offer, please contact us.